It is the policy of Gulf Quality Control Company Ltd. (GQCCO) to provide services related to “NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) Inspection Services, Training & Lifting Equipment Inspection, Load Testing and Certification.” Gulf Quality Control Company Ltd. (GQCCO) is committed to comply with the requirement of the customers and to continually improve the effectiveness of the integrated Management System. It must be clearly understood that this Integrated Policy, Integrated Manual and associated Procedures and systems are mandatory on all staff.
Undertaking our activities goes along with high responsibility, competency and professionalism, so in order to realize our commitment and maintain our leadership position in this business we've established a structure that includes all the organization's activities and describes the processes including the aspects of Health, Safety and Environment.
Our policy is established on the following items:
- Create awareness for occupational health & safety and environment by training & meaningful communication of Integrated Policy to the employees, persons working on behalf of the organization and relevant interested parties.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of our adopted Integrated Management System in accordance with ISO 45001:2018 & ISO 14001:2015.
- Review our objectives and achievements periodically for continual performance improvement of our processes.
- We operate our workplaces to comply with requirements of health, safety and environment applicable local and global regulations, and with the policies of our group using best practice as a guideline.
- Plan and evaluate our processes via consideration of the associated business Risk. Risk associated with our activities and services to employees and other interested parties, surroundings and the information and goods entrusted to us are known and controlled in a responsible manner.
- We'll maintain the best possible Health, Safety and Environmental performance, and in order to achieve this Standard, we prevent occupational injuries and illnesses.
- We'll establish, implement and maintain a framework to measure our objectives and targets and to ensure the continual improvement of our HSE program and Documented Management System.
- Develop processes and operating conditions that promote environmental protection and reduce the associated environmental impacts.
- Provide training and education to all employees to work in a manner, which maximize the environmental Protection, and to understand the implication of the Environmental policy.